Large Heavy Duty Clear Game Day Stadium Bag - Silver Gray
Standard Shipping is up to 5 days.
Expedited Shipping is up to 3 days.
Possible delays due to COVID-19.
We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
Introducing our Heavy Duty Clear Stadium Crossbody Shoulder Bag.
Size: 12 x 12 x 6 in. (14L capacity)
Very Popular for Work! Great for Adults. Models are 6'2" and 5'9".
Attention Sports and Concert Fans! Finally a sleek, trendy, and durable Heavy Duty Stadium Approved Bag for venues that enforce a Clear Bag Policy (such as High School Games, State College and University, and Professional Sports Stadiums, PGA, Nascar, Event Arenas, Music Festivals, and more!). Perfect for School or Play!
Heavy Duty is in our DNA and all of our Clear Bags and Totes are built to the same quality and durability that customers love - with a 180 Day Warranty.
Stop buying those cheap no-name Clear Totes that break after a few uses. We designed this Heavy Duty Clear Stadium Bag to last the full season and longer.
Designed in USA.
- Custom PVC is BPA Free, Lead Free, Phthalate Free (Independently tested by Accredited U.S. Lab).
- Dual Zone Storage separates small light dry food from heavy large wet items
- Custom Clear Blend (Strong but Feels Soft) unlike other generic brands
- 2x Thicker than other generic brands
- Double Backing and Reinforced Support Webbing
- Double Stitching and Bar Tacks in key areas
- Removable Comfortable Padded Shoulder Straps for versatility
- Smooth Upgraded Zippers and Rubber Pullers
- Outside Back Sleeve to store Tablets, Score Cards, Tickets
- Available in Gray
- 180 Day Warranty (when purchased from www.thesmartyco.com)
- Sports Events that enforce a Clear Bag Policy such as NFL Football Games, NCAA Football Games, MLB Baseball Fields, PGA Golf Tournaments, NASCAR and Horse Racing Tracks.
- Jobs that enforce a Clear Bag for Work such as Correctional Officers, Airport, Retail, Hotel, Amusement Park, Stadium Arena, Cleaning Service, and UPS Employees.
- Public Events that enforce a Clear Bag Policy such as Concerts, Organized Marches, Arenas, Stadiums, Venues, Food, Art, Comedy, and Music Festivals.
- High Schools, Middle Schools, State Universities with Clear Bag Policy Guidelines
- High School Sports Games, Events, and Rallies
- Clear Tailgating Bag, Picnic Bag, Snack Bag, Water or Beer Cooler
- Clear Camera Bag or Small Equipment Bag at School or Events
- Clear Diaper Bag for Sporting or Social Events
- Clear Cosmetic, Toiletry, Beauty Supply Bag for Cosmetologists, Beauticians, Beauty and Hair Stylists
California Residents: Proposition 65
Attention: We only sell additional warranty coverage or product protection insurance by Extend.
If you purchased additional warranty or insurance from a third-party company such as Asurion, please contact them to file a claim for any workmanship issues that occur after 180 Days from the order delivery date.
We take pride in the products we sell and warrant to the original purchaser of the product (“you”) that all "THE SMARTY CO." products shall be free from defects in workmanship and materials for 180 Days after the date the order was delivered, subject to the following conditions.
In order for your warranty claim to be approved, the following conditions must be met:
• You must have purchased the product from THESMARTYCO.com or a “THE SMARTY CO.” authorized dealer;
• You must provide proof of purchase from THESMARTYCO.com or a “THE SMARTY CO.” authorized dealer;
• The product must have been used as intended;
If a defect occurs within the Warranty Period and during a product’s intended use, we will replace the defective product. Each original product purchased is eligible for one warranty replacement only. Replacement products do not have a warranty. The warranty does not cover defects caused by third-party modifications or repairs.
Punctures, scratches, normal wear and tear, and the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use are not warranted.
We will make every effort to replace discontinued products but cannot guarantee their availability for replacement. Any discontinued product still under its applicable warranty that cannot be replaced with an identical product will be replaced with an equivalent product of equal value based on availability.
We may make changes to products and designs between the time you purchased your product and submitted a warranty claim. Products repaired or replaced under this warranty may or may not incorporate design or stylistic changes.
There are no express warranties other than the warranty set forth herein. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS EXPRESS WARRANTY. Some States do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORT, OR ANY STRICT LIABILITY THEORY, WILL “THE SMARTY CO.” BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. Some States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
The warranty is only available in the United States. No reseller, agent, or employee of “THE SMARTY CO” is authorized to make any modification, extension, or addition to this warranty.
HOW TO FILE A CLAIM
Warranty claims must be submitted by completing our WARRANTY CLAIM FORM.
A representative on our warranty team will respond back within 1-2 business days.
1. What is an Extend Accidental Damage from Handling (ADH) Protection Plan?
The Extend ADH Protection Plan begins at the time the customer purchases the product and lasts for the duration of the term it was purchased for. The ADH plan covers damage caused by accidents such as drops, breaks, and spills.
If the ADH protection plan lasts longer than the manufacturer’s warranty, the ADH plan will also cover mechanical and electrical failure, just like a regular extended warranty plan, once the manufacturer’s warranty has expired.
2. What does Extend offer Customers?
Extend offers customers the option to purchase protection plans that go beyond your manufacturer’s warranty as well as ADH protection plans.
3. How many times can I use the Extend ADH Protection Plan?
The Extend Protection Plan is a single replacement program that allows for a 1-time replacement of a like or comparable product should it become defective.
4. How does a customer purchase an Extend ADH Protection Plan?
A protection plan can be purchased during checkout. An ADH plan can only be purchased at the time the product is purchased, not after.
5. What are the customer benefits of an Extend ADH Protection Plan?
Extend provides peace of mind and financial protection should there be an accident with our product, such as a drop, break, or spill. Additionally, when the manufacturer’s warranty expires, the Extend ADH plan will cover product failure due to mechanical or electrical failure, should that be applicable. Extend is a reliable service that makes purchasing and filing claims on protection plans easy through an easy-to-use online portal and great customer experience team.
6. What products are covered?
All SMARTY brand products are covered.
Claims Handling Questions
7. What does the customer need when they want to use their Extend ADH Protection Plan?
When exercising the Extend ADH Protection Plan through Extend’s Customer Care Team or in the Extend Customer Claims Portal, the customer will be required to provide their contract ID, email address, or another identifying piece of information.
8. How does the customer receive their contract ID?
Customers will receive an email after their purchase (see example below). If customers do not provide an email address at time of purchase, Extend will send the customer a Welcome Packet that includes a Cover Letter, Declaration Page (similar to the email), and terms and conditions via mail service.
9. If a product covered by Extend is replaced under the MFR warranty, does the Extend plan cover the new product?
Yes, the replacement product will be covered. The original contract will be cancelled, and the customer will be issued a new contract ID for the replacement product in order for the Effective & Expiration Dates to align to the new product’s manufacturer warranty term.
10. What is the process to file a claim under an Extend Protection Plan?
Extend makes it easy to file a claim either through the call center or online. Below are the steps the customer will go through to get a replacement device.
The customer provides a contract ID, email address, or another piece of identifying information
Extend validates contract coverage by ensuring: a. The plan is active
b. The date is between the Effective & Expiration Dates c. The Customer answers a few Adjudication questions d. That high-level troubleshooting steps are offered
Note that Extend is not designed to deny claims.
The customer will be issued a shipping label via email to return their defective device.
a. Once the product is shipped, the Customer receives an approval email with a link to purchase a new device.
5. Customer will be prompted to buy an Extend Protection Plan on the new device during the checkout process on your website
11. If the Customer experiences any complications during the Claims process, what can they do?
The Customer can contact the Extend Customer Care Team in the Extend Claims Portal (https://customers.extend.com/) or via phone at 877-248-7707.
Extend Cancellation Questions
12. Can the Customer cancel their Extend Protection Plan?
Yes, the Customer can cancel their coverage at any time.
13. When the customer cancels their Extend plan, how much money do they get back?
If the customer cancels their Extend plan when the product is within 60 days of purchase, they will receive a full refund. If they cancel 60 days or more after purchase, they will receive a pro-rata refund.